Monday, July 18, 2011

Two for the Price of One

 
I found these two birds at the Lake Waco Wetlands where they have built a couple of new blinds that were designed by the Central Texas Audubon Society.  There cannot be enough said in appreciation of wetlands and the good people and entities that care for them.  My hats off to the good people of the City of Waco for building these blinds.


I spied this Little Blue in eclipse through my binoculars but did not have a scope with me that day.  However, I was able to take this picture with my camera.  I am fascinated by the Little Blues in eclipse and that was the subject of the photograph I struck.  It was only upon processing the photograph that I realized I had captured the second bird in the lower right hand corner.  So, two for the price of one.


The Blinds at Lake Waco Wetlands

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home